Friday 19 August 2016

Is India Britain's motherland?

Hello Britain. I am Ashok writing from India. Do you know that India and Britain are distant cousins today. They are blood brothers connected by DNA. I just realized this so I decided to pen it down. What I am going to tell you may anger you. But these are hard facts. And we cannot ignore facts. So forgive this post. But I have to tell you how these two countries are blood brothers. The British (your fore fathers) came to India 350 years ago. They came here to do business and later colonized it. The early Britishers came without their womenfolk and stayed in India for many years. The natural need for the opposite sex was strong so they took up local women. They either wed them or created red light areas where they went for sexual entertainment. Naturally the offspring were either white or brown and all Christian. These children rejected Indian culture and the Indian way of life. They simply took to their British ancestry and regarded England as their home. The white children were sent back to the UK (then called England by us Indians) and the brown or black ones were retained in India. So whenever a ship sailed from an Indian port for England it usually had a bunch of white kids as passengers. So 350 years of British rule in India resulted in 350 years of ships from India docking on British ports unloading a bunch of Anglo Indian children whom the British mainland amalgamated and absorbed as their own. So you have 350 years of Indian DNA disembarking and mixing into British society. Now folks that DNA must have spread like wildfire as 60% of the British people (males) were working in India. So if today there is a study of British DNA I suspect the original Anglo Saxon DNA will be rare or on the verge of extinction. The dominant DNA will be the Anglo Indian one. So we can round this post up by saying India is your motherland and Britain is your fatherland. Forgive me for saying this. But these are hard facts. Every year we have visitors(white folk) from Britain coming to India in search of their Indian ancestry. So Britain you are my distant cousin. How about reading some books written by me about the land your DNA left behind. I mean your motherland. I mean India. (I'm not being cheeky as I am trying to sell my books to you). You'll enjoy these stories. Here are the links.
Killer Snake by [Kumar Singh, Ashok]

No comments:

Post a Comment