Sunday 7 August 2016

Present condition of Jim Corbetts work place.

And folks, I will be visiting Jim Corbetts place of work on the banks of the Ganges in Mokameh ghat. I will be going there day after tomorrow. And yes, I will make it a point to visit the school which Jim Corbett set up 100 years ago near the ferry. I will report on what I see. It is just 16 miles from where I live. It was Jim Corbetts books that inspired me to write my man eating animal stories. I don't expect to find much. The old school is running fine. But the ferry area seems to have disappeared. lets see what I come across. Oh yes, I picked up the thread where Jim Corbett left off. I unashamedly wrote fictional stories in his story telling style. Here is a book that will entertain you. I think this is the only book where elephants fight elephants. The book is a page turner. Folks, I'm not boasting. Read it and discover it for yourself.
Here's a link
https://www.amazon.com/Rogue-Elephant-Olipore-Great-Hunter-ebook/dp/B01E0TF39Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1470916561&sr=8-4&keywords=ashok+singh%28kindle%29


Rogue Elephant Of Olipore: Great White Hunter by [Kumar Singh, Ashok]

No comments:

Post a Comment