Tuesday 9 August 2016

Jungle in the gulf countries

Today morning as I lay on my bed my mind once more wondered off to the Gulf countries. I hear they are concentrating on making Dubai a holiday and marketing hub so that when oil stocks dry up, or a substitute of oil is found, the gulf countries will continue earning a good profit. Thereby helping its citizens to continue living a lavish life. Folks, explain tourism to the oil kings. Instead of having concrete tourist spots can someone advice the Sheikhs to spend a single percent of their earnings and change the Sahara desert into a green zone with lush green forests and man made lakes. They can breed animals there and invite the world on Sahara safari's. Its effects will be three pronged. Dubai will earn money from adventure tourism and they will provide the world with fruits and fresh oxygen which their oil depleted. I hope I am right. Here is one of my books that tell the story of what can happen when man disturbs nature. Folks, this is a snake bite story.
Here's the link
https://www.amazon.com/Killer-Snake-Ashok-Kumar-Singh-ebook/dp/B00MZGEQFC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1470918433&sr=8-3&keywords=ashok+singh%28kindle%29


Killer Snake by [Kumar Singh, Ashok]

No comments:

Post a Comment